This tour includes return flight from Perth to Sydney including home drop-offs on the Central Coast.
Alternatively, you can return by coach.
(Additional costs may apply on a coach return if accommodation costs are more than the airfare)
- Explore the Great Australian Bight
- Travel the longest straight road in Australia,181 kilometres long!
- Visit The Gap and Natural Bridge on the coast of Albany
- Tour the Whaling Station at Discovery Bay
- Cruise down the Kaglan River the oldest flowing river in the world, on the Kalgan Queen
- View the tallest hardwood trees in Australia at Pemberton
- Go to Cape Leeuwin, the most south western point of Australia
- Explore all that Perth has to offer
- Cruise down the Swan River to Rottnest Island
- Experience the beauty of the Wildflowers
- Free Home Pickups. Conditions apply
- 3 1/2 Star Motel Accommodation
- Dinner and hot brekky
- Morning teas
- Entry Fees
- Boat Cruising